Saturday, March 28, 2015

Little Boys, Cats, and Kisses










Boaz, age 3.5 , full of life and smiles.  He is my cuddle bug and imaginative boy.  He is trying to find his way in big boy world, leaving toddler world.  Some days are better than others, but that's how it is with my own struggles so I keep that in mind.  I will miss those soft cheeks. 

I don't want to grow weary in well doing.

On a side note today is Clay's first day of clinicals, gone from home every Saturday from 7-1.  I was a little worried but the kids are champs and their attitudes have been amazing.  I am thanking and praising God because I know it is all from Him.  Clay is the one that really needs our prayers, learning and actually doing things he has never done before.  This is all one step closer to our goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment