Saturday, January 10, 2015

New Bed

 Playing our new game, Enchanted Forest, for the first time.  Thank you Grandpa Max, we love it!






 This is the stuffed Russian Doll I made for Felicity. 








 Baby doll sling from Nana and Papa!


 This is Ellie Russian Doll!




 Ellie spelled "I love Mom."  She blesses me so much!



 Scary part in Pete's Dragon.  :)








 This is called being a boy!


 Brothers!!


 My Dad and Clay getting a lot done today. 



 Boaz is unwell, so it was a movie day.


 Watching Lone Ranger with his gun.


 This is the bed my Dad made for Athanasius.  This I got a free day bed and mattress for free off of craigslist.  I check the free section several times a day.  The mattress is nice but the more we looked at the bed frame is wasn't that strong.  Dad took the black metal part (it looks like a rectangular trampoline) and then added some 2x4 legs.  I LOVE all the storage under neath.  We got 14in. from the floor to the bottom of the bed. 



 Dad and Ellie found this little table at a junk store today! What a blessing!  Good things seem to gravitate to my Dad in flea markets. :)



She has already being creating in her new space.   Thank you so much Papa!!  

I am really thankful for my Dad visiting this weekend, both Clay and I are on the verge of being overwhelmed.  He officially starts nursing school on Monday, our finances and paper thin and it just seems like a lot is on our shoulders.  I hope we can do this.  We need to have more faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment